Export of Animals
First of all, you must check whether the animals you wish to export appear on the following White Lists (lists of species permitted for export, import and possession after a permit is issued by the Israel Nature and Parks Authority).
Do the desired species not appear on these lists? Click here.
Permit Application Process for Species that Appear on the White List:
- You must first obtain a permit for commerce through the permits portal to register as an authorized merchant by the Israel Nature and Parks Authority.
- Along with obtaining the permit for commerce, you must email a typed application to email@example.com. Attached is the export permit application form. ⚠️ When filling out the form make sure you note quantities and full scientific names.
- Assessment and issuing of the permit will take up to 30 days.
- Export permits require payment of a fee. After your permit application is approved, you will receive an email with the amount of the fee and details of payment procedure.
- The export permit is valid for six months and for one shipment only.
- Once you have received the permit, you must contact the veterinary services at firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire whether a health permit is needed
- Forty-eight hours before the shipping time, you must inform the INPA’s representative by email or text of the flight details of the shipment. Contact information appears on the permit.
After the shipment is exported or the permit expires you most report to the permits department on the quantities that were actually exported (and also report non-use of the permit).
You might be interested too