Export of Pet
irst of all, you must check whether the animals you wish to export appear on the following White Lists (lists of species permitted for export, import and possession after a permit is issued by the Israel Nature and Parks Authority).
If the desired species does not appear on these lists Click here.
- You must first obtain a possession permit by means of the permits portal.
- In addition to obtaining the possession permit, you must email a typed request to email@example.com, attaching the export permit application. When filling out the form make sure you note full scientific name and chip/band number.
- Assessment and issuing of the permit will take up to 30 days.
- Export permits require payment of a fee. After your permit application is approved, you will receive an email with the amount of the fee and details of payment procedure.
- The export permit is valid for six months.
- After receiving an export permit, contact the Veterinary Services to receive a health permit: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Forty-eight hours before the shipping time, you must inform the INPA’s representative by email or text of the flight details of the shipment. Contact information appears on the permit.
- After the shipment is exported or the permit expires you must report to the permits department on the quantities that were actually exported (and also report non-use of the permit).
You might be interested too